Website Refund Policy
Cancellations & Refund Policy
The following cancellation policy shall apply to the services (“Services”) that ZPM Property Services provides to a customer (the “Customer”):
- If the Customer cancels Services for any reason, regardless of the advance written notice provided to ZPM Property Services, (i) Customer is entitled to reschedule such Services within thirty (30) days of the date that the original Services were to be performed and (ii) ZPM Property Services will honor the original Service cost estimate.
- If the Customer cancels Services for any reason, within forty-eight (48) hours of the date that the original Services were to be performed and the Customer wishes not to reschedule such services within thirty (30) days of the date that the original Services were to be performed, (i) the Customer will be assessed a Cancellation Fee of up to two (2) hours of Service based on the original Service Rate (hourly rate provided in original Service estimate).
- If the Customer requests that ZPM Property Services rent and/or purchase equipment, goods or services in connection with providing the Services, then in the event that the Customer cancels the Services, regardless of the advance written notice given, the Customer is required to reimburse ZPM Property Services for any and all non-refundable costs or expenses that ZPM Property Services has incurred as of the date of cancellation in connection with the cancelled Services associated with the rental and/or purchase of facilities, goods or services.
- ZPM Property Services reserves the right to reschedule or cancel the date and time of scheduled services to a mutually agreed upon date and time. This may include replacing personnel who have been scheduled to deliver the Services with other personnel who are reasonably qualified to deliver the Services.
- If ZPM Property Services cancels Services due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control (e.g. weather or natural disaster), the Customer is entitled to a credit for such Services, which must be used within three (3) months of the date of the original Services. If ZPM Property Services cancels Services for any other reason, the Customer is entitled to a full refund for such Services. ZPM Property Services shall not be responsible for any other loss incurred by the Customer as a result of a cancellation or reschedule.
Our trucks are prohibited from driving on undeveloped or unimproved surfaces, over curbs or on sidewalks. This is to prevent damage of property for both client and business. If the customer does request and directs any truck or trailer owned by ZPM Property Services to dump in a location other than paved or aggregate covered surface, the client must sign a waiver stating ZPM Property Services is not responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages that could occur from the truck, trailer, or delivery of material before the dump can be made. If a delivery driver has proper signatures and has been instructed to dump in a location that has not been deemed an improved surface and becomes stuck, the client will be held responsible for the full cost of the tow and a charge of $65 per hour from the time the truck got stuck until the truck is removed from the site.